Survival Fantasy novel, be it another world or not

Hello. 
As the title says, I'm looking for fantasy type novel, one such as [how to kidnap a whole school of kids to another world] which I'm ready right now. 
At the moment I'm quite free so I'm looking for more novels to read, but I gave few conditions that if possible I want them to be met:

Things I like and hope to be available :

• Male or female MC, either is fine.

• Complete fantasy ganre novel with magic and sword, not real world, either be it reincarnation from childhood, summon, or just a second life in another world.

• MC's race can be anything, human elf, beastkin or demon(humanoid form please) but not monsters.

• Harem are acceptable, except for Female MC case, I won't be able to stand reading a novel where several man keep flirting with MC.

• Survival in difficult mode world, not some walk in the park world where MC wins and kills everything.

• Things like stats screen are good, but not necessarily important.

• MC that isn't strong from the start(doesn't have to be weak, average strength is also good), but a fast learner, being smart is a plus.

• MC doesn't have to be hero/chosen one or anything special, just average or maybe somewhat unusual or rare special ability, but what makes it great is the way he uses it, not the ability itself.

• At the very least few people MC could trust, since survival world tend to be full of traitors and backstabbers.

• I don't mind incest with sisters(if MC male) or brother(if MC is female) but please don't make them hardcore type that only think about them 24/7.

• (Not a necessary point) Things like MC being cursed can also be a good change. 

Things if possible I don't want to see at all:

• No hero type MC that saves the day and wins the heart of woman/man, and throws vomit inducing speaches, especially for stupid reasons.

• A whimp MC that never tries to stand up, constantly protected like a little kid, and never shows growth.

• Overly modest and God level dense MC or out of question.

• Pervert MC that think of sex and boobs 24/7 are out, I don't mind sexual scenes, but a novel that's puts lots if focus on those scenes are out.

• No gay/homosexuality, fine with Yuri/lesbians, but spare me from homo.

• Guns and modern weapon aren't needed, there always overkill and ruin my mood with how easy they kill stuff.

• Over powered MC or weapons are also fun kill.

• Unless MC is weak at physical combat and only good with magic, I hate it when they constantly depend on their harem/friends/partners to do all the fighting for them.

• MC that only knows how to pick a fight with others for stupid and unnecessary reasons are out question(I had enough of Chinese novels battle maniac MCs) 

RE: Survival Fantasy novel, be it another world or not

My story may be a hit, it's called "I hate being wed in a fantasy world!"

While it has many things that you put in your "like"-category, it's a bit special in some ways.

Male protagonist, was summoned/kidnapped to a fantasy world with his class, it has a *laugh/cough* harem, the protagonist is capable and strong, but went off his own routine for reasons, so he didn't had the time to grind as much as he wanted. He's not trusty at all, which might is helpful and hindering at times, and a curse is also involved.

The only bulletpoint of the bad side which might be touched is the "never growth"-thing, as I take character-growth a bit slower, as it fits the characters in the story better. It's certainly there, though more subtle and less of a change and more of a growth.
Also, it's not a strict survival theme, more like "it sucks to be in a fantasy world!" which includes survival, but also puts emphasis on smaller annoyances. Like traveling time.

Try it, maybe you'll have fun. ;)

You might enjoy my story, it fits some of your requirements, and may be found in my sig.
It is a blend of dungeon and summoned hero fic, one MC for each aspect. Unique magic system and decent reviews.
Morally ambiguous world with difficult progression, balanced by smart MC.
No sex.
No stat screens.
One of the MC's is a wimp at first, but that is changing as he comes to terms with the reality of the world.
Dungeons, betrayal, a summoned hero, and the beginning of a magical revolution. Welcome to Era.

'kentusrpg' pid='830205' dateline='1511209996' Wrote: My story may be a hit, it's called "I hate being wed in a fantasy world!"

While it has many things that you put in your "like"-category, it's a bit special in some ways.

Male protagonist, was summoned/kidnapped to a fantasy world with his class, it has a *laugh/cough* harem, the protagonist is capable and strong, but went off his own routine for reasons, so he didn't had the time to grind as much as he wanted. He's not trusty at all, which might is helpful and hindering at times, and a curse is also involved.

The only bulletpoint of the bad side which might be touched is the "never growth"-thing, as I take character-growth a bit slower, as it fits the characters in the story better. It's certainly there, though more subtle and less of a change and more of a growth.
Also, it's not a strict survival theme, more like "it sucks to be in a fantasy world!" which includes survival, but also puts emphasis on smaller annoyances. Like traveling time.

Try it, maybe you'll have fun. ;)

Thanks for recommendation, I'll give it a try

'Alexis Keane' pid='830207' dateline='1511217985' Wrote: You might enjoy my story, it fits some of your requirements, and may be found in my sig.
It is a blend of dungeon and summoned hero fic, one MC for each aspect. Unique magic system and decent reviews.
Morally ambiguous world with difficult progression, balanced by smart MC.
No sex.
No stat screens.
One of the MC's is a wimp at first, but that is changing as he comes to terms with the reality of the world.

I don't MC being wimpy at first, so long as that doesn't stick in for too long

'RoyalEmperor' pid='830221' dateline='1511277888' Wrote: I don't MC being wimpy at first, so long as that doesn't stick in for too long

Don't worry, he's still weak at the moment, but he's got ambitious goals...
Dungeons, betrayal, a summoned hero, and the beginning of a magical revolution. Welcome to Era.

'ThePhenomenalSecond' pid='830691' dateline='1512263987' Wrote: https://royalroadl.com/fiction/14876/azeria-the-era-of-black-flowers

Here ya go. 8 episodes in and right now the story is setting up for when shit will REALLY hit the fan. After what I have planned for episode 10, this story will fit your criteria to a T. Also, I think I have the record for "Earliest point in the story the MC gets laid".

Not to disappoint your, but I recall reading a novel in the past where MC got laid at end of Chapter 1
Anyway the point is, I'll try and read this once there is at least 15 chapters/episode, that's my rule in novels, i hate starting to read one just get addicted and wait for updates