Advertisement

Choose Your Background

• Noah Bradley: A place to call Home

• Noah Bradley: Their Mournful Tones

"The page you are looking for cannot be found" - This needs resolved please

It's actually more complicated than that. We originally had all the fictions in the forum, then it was a slow, continuous excavation of our resources from the hells of MyBB.

And no. The fictions have nothing to do with the forum anymore. It's a continuous process of rewriting modules in C#, then taking over those features from MyBB. At this point, it's more like MyBB is using the main site's data than the inverse.
Btw that error is weird. The feature works 100% for me, and the link isn't even a // URL. I think you might be using a super-outdated browser, maybe?
(23-11-17, 04:43 PM)kanadaj Wrote: Btw that error is weird. The feature works 100% for me, and the link isn't even a // URL. I think you might be using a super-outdated browser, maybe?

The newest version of Google Chrome.

I've tried using Firefox, TOR, even a separate device altogether, still happens.
Check out my two stories if you've got the time. 
• A shroud of darkness hides the night. The sounds of battle echoes throughout. Steel on steel, clashing in the unknown. A clash of death, uncaring and unjust. A band of mercenaries surround a mysterious figure clad in ragged black robes. Beneath its weathered cowl, two bloodshot eyes pierce the darkness. Finally, they’ve found him.
• Mathias Silver had always been a quiet, well-behaved young man until one morning when he had overheard something about a dead girl, killed by a man who the police had given the name 'Night Hunter'. He decided to investigate, only for things to spiral out of control. join Mathias Silver as he descends further and further down the rabbit hole. 
SO basically, you just click the user dropdown in the top right corner, click "View Your Posts", and that happens?
(24-11-17, 01:50 PM)kanadaj Wrote: SO basically, you just click the user dropdown in the top right corner, click "View Your Posts", and that happens?

Yes, about 80% of all links that redirect to different parts of the forum cause this. 

When I click 'reply post' to your comment, it opens a preview page. The moment I hit Post Reply, it gives me the same issue. I'll give it real quick, wait for my edit.

[Image: 4e3122402ee1fdab4358acc11a310923.gif]
• A shroud of darkness hides the night. The sounds of battle echoes throughout. Steel on steel, clashing in the unknown. A clash of death, uncaring and unjust. A band of mercenaries surround a mysterious figure clad in ragged black robes. Beneath its weathered cowl, two bloodshot eyes pierce the darkness. Finally, they’ve found him.
• Mathias Silver had always been a quiet, well-behaved young man until one morning when he had overheard something about a dead girl, killed by a man who the police had given the name 'Night Hunter'. He decided to investigate, only for things to spiral out of control. join Mathias Silver as he descends further and further down the rabbit hole. 
Can you open a reply page (like the one on the image) which redirects you, then send me the page source in a PM? (CTRL+U on the page, select all, copy, and paste into a PM or a new email to [email protected])
(24-11-17, 02:44 PM)kanadaj Wrote: Can you open a reply page (like the one on the image) which redirects you, then send me the page source in a PM? (CTRL+U on the page, select all, copy, and paste into a PM or a new email to [email protected])

So sorry it took me so long, I forgot to check the forums.

Sending the pm right now.
Oh btw, what version of Windows do you have?