RE: Offering proofread, edit, and opinion. No review.

'Rainli' pid='830368' dateline='1511452321' Wrote: Hi there, I would love to take up your offer. Story description and link in the sig.

I would like feedback on any points of confusion and I would like to hear whatever thoughts you have.

Thanks, if you have any questions, feel free to drop me a PM! (Also, happy Thanksgiving!)

OK, so opinion it is. Expect PM in a while. (Enjoy lazing around and eating pumpkin pie!)

Edit: Sorry for the wait! (IRL stuff) I'm sending the PM.

I'm working on 2 stories and I could use an extra set of eyes for proofing purposes, and constructive criticism are always welcome. Kindly give the stories on my sig a glance and let me know if you'd like to help out. Not sure if your offer is on a continuous basis or just a one shot. Drop me a message!

Thanks.
Share the love. Leave a comment!

Author of Rise of the Desolate Star and Ultima Deus.
If you like my work, please consider supporting me through Paetron.
Join my Discord server for free cookies!

'hunterofclouds' pid='830370' dateline='1511464812' Wrote: I'm working on 2 stories and I could use an extra set of eyes for proofing purposes, and constructive criticism are always welcome. Kindly give the stories on my sig a glance and let me know if you'd like to help out. Not sure if your offer is on a continuous basis or just a one shot. Drop me a message!

Thanks.

It is on a continuous basis. To be more precise, it is on the basis that I am human and can only work a limited amount of time. So I'll check the grammar until I decide it's time to call it a day. ^^

Same as above, I'm sending a PM in a while.

Edit: PM sent. I can't carefully proofread ~100 chapter. At least not quickly. I've done a few chaps. Waiting for your opinion.

'Nise Darf' pid='830565' dateline='1511959786' Wrote: Hey, i would appreciate if you take a look at my two works i've written recently!

No need for something big, i'd just like to hear a different person's opinion and criticism on this. Be honest!
I just want to know my mistakes so that i can take a different road as soon as i can.

A Single Thought and Test World 01

Sure, I'm always honest. That's the whole point of giving an opinion specifically to the author and not a review for everyone to read.

Just wait for a while because I'll need to read, wait, and reread before getting a clear view of a novel. Also, I have to deal with 13900IPForThis' novel which has an unholy plot twist for some reason...
So PM in a while...

If you want to take immediate action for your next chapter, then ask more people. Maybe there's some that will be quick enough. Especially if you have 2 active novels to inspect.

Edit: PM sent, short novels, never mind. Ask others too, having different opinions is always better.

Hi! I know you're getting a ton of responses, so you can take your time. But I'd love your opinion on my book, Terminal. (see my signiture for the link) I'd just love a fresh set of eyes if you want to tell me what you think is done well and what needs improvement. It's a realistic fiction story about a girl with a terminal illness trying to figure out how to live when she knows she's going to die.
Just another girl living life to the best that she can, God's child, now and forever.  I'm looking forwards to meeting you and talking with you in the future.   My novel:  http://www.royalroadl.com/fiction/14788/terminal

'God_is_Good' pid='830941' dateline='1513025858' Wrote: Hi!  I know you're getting a ton of responses, so you can take your time.  But I'd love your opinion on my book, Terminal.  (see my signiture for the link)  I'd just love a fresh set of eyes if you want to tell me what you think is done well and what needs improvement.  It's a realistic fiction story about a girl with a terminal illness trying to figure out how to live when she knows she's going to die.

No problem. I didn't get lots of requests so I'll check your novel. I'll PM you in a while, if I can figure out how to write something to help you improve it.