Advertisement

Choose Your Background

• Noah Bradley: A place to call Home

• Noah Bradley: Their Mournful Tones

Proofreading & Review Business (Mk. 2)

Can someone help me to proofread or at least give me a constructive review on my story so i know where i go wrong or where i go right with it. I'm appreciate all kind of feedbacks as long as they are fair and make sense. 
https://royalroadl.com/fiction/17368/sag...stful-king
Hello, I'd need some proofreading for Reincarnated with a living archive of sorcery as I am not a native english speaker. (Also in dire need of a better title lol)
I would like a simple Review for The Crippled Lord.
I would love an advanced review of Legends of The Great Savanna! The link is below.

It is a LitRPG with Taruens, Town-building & Moba Elements, and starts to dive into deep social issues that would arise if people where actually transported into a game.
[Image: Legends-of-The-Great-Savanna.png]
A LitRPG adventure with Moba and Town Building elements - Legends of the Great Savanna
Get more beta readers with the LitRPG Book Finder tool
So how does this work, just go to the stories and PM them the changes? If so would be great as I don't really want to feel responsible for the story as I only like to proofread when I am slow at work. I find it relaxing Tongue
starwarscards Wrote:So how does this work, just go to the stories and PM them the changes? If so would be great as I don't really want to feel responsible for the story as I only like to proofread when I am slow at work. I find it relaxing Tongue

Contact the author of the story you'd like proofread and make a deal with them. If you want, I could add you to the table on the first post so other people can contact you.
I would greatly appreciate it, if someone proofreading my starting story, ColdSun : https://royalroadl.com/fiction/17617/cold-sun.
(14-04-18, 10:38 AM)Necamijat Wrote:
starwarscards Wrote:So how does this work, just go to the stories and PM them the changes? If so would be great as I don't really want to feel responsible for the story as I only like to proofread when I am slow at work. I find it relaxing Tongue

Contact the author of the story you'd like proofread and make a deal with them. If you want, I could add you to the table on the first post so other people can contact you.

As long as it is cool would like to help those that post here. But if that is not acceptable than ya add me to the table but just let ppl know I won't be fast at it as I only plan to do it at work.