Artifact market?

I read this novel awhile ago but dont remember much about it except a few scenes from it and a few things the mc does

He often goes to a market where people sell rusted items and he buys alot trying to see if any are a powerful artifact.
he controls a group of women who act like bandits and mercenarys. and he sends them off to collect a fruit that he gives people during a party in his mansion.
he also sets up a shop on the outskirts of his land that sells things cheaper to adventurers and he also buys things from them.
he also has a large wine cellar that is built under a manmade lake where he meets with his mercenary group.
he also gets a set of armour that grows with him as he gets older which i think was black coloured.
the mercenary girls also get sets of armour that allow them to fly.
the girls are also ranked by their strength,

If this remind you of anything please post.

RE: Artifact market?

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/close-combat-mage/

is about a boy that controsl water and wants to be the best that ever was, he had some windfire girls as mercenaries that are ugly since windfire makes their skin dried like...like somethign really dry, the mc became rich and i dropped, he does have some powers to remove the fat of someone and gains money with it
"I knew you had fallen...but not that you had fallen so low"
Small Script that i thought, that sounds cool, but I will never use...on the real life