Seeking Editor, or Editor Exchange

Hey everyone,

I'm running into the real need for an editor.  Note, not a proofreader, but an honest full editor.  In most of my nonfiction work I've worked heavily with editors, and I've become aware that I could really use one for my fiction, even if it's a hobby.

I do not wish to denigrate any of the lovely souls who have helped me PR chapters on RRL, but I've yet to recruit anyone with both the skills and willingness to edit.  I also understand the amount of work involved in editing, which is why I'm willing to swap services and willing to collaborate on an equivalent exchange.

I apologize if I should have posted this to the Mk2 thread instead, but I felt it warranted extended discussion with anyone interested (and thus its own thread).

My main work is Handyman, but I'm also interested in help with a more serious epic poem based in the same world (no reincarnation/world transfer) that's not really posted anywhere (and yes I mean poem not prose).  I would be happy to have help with one or both, and we can always see how things will go.

Happy writing,
Volos

RE: Seeking Editor, or Editor Exchange

Well, give Handyman a read first, then let me know what you think about going forward.

'An_Average_Internet_Ghost' pid='830505' dateline='1511825778' Wrote: Hm, well I am,  or at least like to think I am, pretty damn good at the language I speak lol. I'm not sure if I am the person you need, because I get bored easily and am naturally lazy. To be honest I basically just felt like talking to someone with a passion for literature as well lol.

RE: Seeking Editor, or Editor Exchange

So I didn't hear back? I assume that's a no.

'An_Average_Internet_Ghost' pid='830505' dateline='1511825778' Wrote: Hm, well I am, or at least like to think I am, pretty damn good at the language I speak lol. I'm not sure if I am the person you need, because I get bored easily and am naturally lazy. To be honest I basically just felt like talking to someone with a passion for literature as well lol.