Is anyone willing to help a poor artist with his synopsis? [Rage Summoner]

Anyway...Hello there! I am writing this in hope there's a good-natured soul out there willing to help poor poor me with his synopsis. 

I have a feeling that the synopsis is not really something, it underwhelms me whenever I read it. Could you help me?

My story was supposed to be about a young man, Elijah Gwyn, who by a boon of luck and fate gained the ability to summon monsters. He also got a unique skill [Rage] and became an Awakened, a person with a unique ability in his snow-covered version of Earth. The story's plot rotates around his adventures and the adventures of the other Awakened humans in the Towers.

Here's the current synopsis: 

Enter, Elijah Gwyn. Once the normal happy go lucky guy from the neighborhood and now one of the rare people that haven't entered the Otherworldly Tower.

How will he manage to overcome his hardships? Will he enter the tower and conquer it once and for all? Follow him through his hardships and see him rise to fame!

RE: Is anyone willing to help a poor artist with his synopsis? [Rage Summoner]

I would say that it's a very intriguing synopsis, and it really grips me.  If I saw it in the library, I'm almost positive I'd at least check it out.  I don't know your story, so it's really hard for me to say, but I think that your synopsis sounds good.
Here are some things to ask yourself:
-Does the synopsis fit with the mood of the story?  (like happy, sad, etc.)
-Does the synopsis reach out directly to the readers that I'm looking for, including their intrests and expectations? 
-Does the synopsis capture the key points of the story that you want to bring up?
-Does the synopsis reveal too much of the story so that reading it is less fun?
Just another girl living life to the best that she can, God's child, now and forever.  I'm looking forwards to meeting you and talking with you in the future.   My novel:  http://www.royalroadl.com/fiction/14788/terminal

'God_is_Good' pid='830730' dateline='1512419453' Wrote: I would say that it's a very intriguing synopsis, and it really grips me.  If I saw it in the library, I'm almost positive I'd at least check it out.  I don't know your story, so it's really hard for me to say, but I think that your synopsis sounds good.
Here are some things to ask yourself:
-Does the synopsis fit with the mood of the story?  (like happy, sad, etc.)
-Does the synopsis reach out directly to the readers that I'm looking for, including their intrests and expectations? 
-Does the synopsis capture the key points of the story that you want to bring up?
-Does the synopsis reveal too much of the story so that reading it is less fun?

Thanks for the tips, I'll keep them in mind when I work on the synopsis.

"The Otherworldly Tower.

Looming over in the horizon, over the hearts and minds of all, this obstruction to the sky has shown many a man and woman its various riches. As equally for its horrors. Yet to climb this tower is no impossible feat, it even has become the cornerstone of this snowy earth.
For Elijah, his journey into the tower has just begun."

Watch Tower of Duraga, read Tower of God, they captured a similar scenario well.
Learn how to show, dont tell; a great story makes you want to see the characters evolve and as great as some of the stories on here are; alot of the drivel is based on a lack of showing and an abundance of telling.