Story Ideas

Got an idea for a story but because I sucked at writing, I'm just going to leave it here and anyone else can take it. Just leave a link if you do so I can read the story.

Idea: Four planes of existence: Heaven for the rich, nobility, and royalty; Spirit World for the rest; Worlds of the Living; and Hell for the damn. Worlds of the Living has multiple worlds with different aspect like magic, tech, cultivation, modern day, and any mixture of the mention above. Karma is the currency used in Heaven and the Spirit World and can be use to purchase Good Fortunes to better the soul's next incarnation into the Worlds of the Living as well as a ticket into Heaven. Karma can be earned by doing good deeds while in the Worlds of the Living, or getting a job as a maintenance staff members for the Worlds of the Living, like making sure the world is on route and preventing evils souls or spirits for invading the world. Hell is basically prison for the evil souls and spirits as well as those with Karma in the deep end of the negative zone and Heaven is paradise, although souls can be kick out of Heaven if they ran out of Karma.