In the End the Truth Remains - Adventure, Psychological and more

Will Contain: Gore, Profanity, Sexual Content, and Traumatizing Content.
Genres: Original, Adventure, Fantasy, Psychological, and Supernatural. 

This is my first novel, and so far I have only the prologue, but once I have time I will begin to write the other chapters. I do plan to have a few amount of main characters and give them character development.

I value any type of criticism as long as it is constructive. In the end, I hope you will enjoy my series.

https://royalroadl.com/fiction/15357/in-the-end-the-truth-remains

RE: In the End the Truth Remains - Adventure, Psychological and more

Welcome to RoyalRoad! I'll bookmark your story and give it a read once you get a few more chapters out. Don't feel rushed, I'll wait for you, you don't have to hurry along for me, just go at your own pace. :D
Check out my two stories if you've got the time.
• Whatever your heart desires, whether it be wealth, power, fame, or infamy, only those who've earned it themselves may claim it. Embrace your angels, let loose your demons, or simply wipe the slate clean. Only the strong survive within the Ether.
Join Experiment XZ as he embarks on his journey in order to find out who he truly is, what awaits him as he ascends, or descends into Ether.
Embrace the Ether

• A shroud of darkness hides the night. The sounds of battle echoes throughout. Steel on steel, clashing in the unknown. A clash of death, uncaring and unjust. A band of mercenaries surround a mysterious figure clad in ragged black robes. Beneath its weathered cowl, two bloodshot eyes pierce the darkness. Finally, they’ve found him.