Advertisement

Choose Your Background

• Noah Bradley: A place to call Home

• Noah Bradley: Their Mournful Tones

Having troubles with tables aka the blue boxes

Hi! I have started a story with the LitRPG theme, but I'm having troubles with adjusting the size of the tables. I've tried changing them again, and again but they revert to looking extremely ugly. 
I've tried adjusting the size by shortening the borders manually, tying the width and height in the table properties, but the changes don't get saved.

This is how it looks and I can't change it: [Image: NwQs5i4.jpg]

And the edited version: [Image: XNHF9bl.jpg]

Please help!
I think the width and length are used in percentages, but I might be working from obsolete data. Try putting a number lower than 100 in width (like 70) and see what happens.
(06-12-17, 09:35 AM)Necamijat Wrote: I think the width and length are used in percentages, but I might be working from obsolete data. Try putting a number lower than 100 in width (like 70) and see what happens.

I tried doing as you said, but no luck. The size is stuck and won't budge. Even when I changed the width to 70, it looks just like the table in the first image, covering the whole page. Any other suggestions?
"Call forth the talented, the brave and the strong. They possess immense courage and wisdom, which needs to be put to good use. May the best survive!"  -  The Cube