You're rich, smart /and/ beautiful. So why is it that you fall for another girl?

Title: I'm a girl, but I like another girl?!

Summary: Imagine this. You're Aya Kuramoto. The most beautiful girl at the prestigious Hibiya High School, with a face that has boys spinning their heads. The Kuramoto family owns the largest bank in Japan, the Kuramoto Bank. You're the heiress of this fortune. To top it off, you're also one of the top ranked academic students in the nation. So why is it that you're in love with another girl?

https://royalroadl.com/fiction/15356/im-a-girl-but-i-like-another-girl

RE: You're rich, smart /and/ beautiful. So why is it that you fall for another girl?

'Tanaka Tomoyuki' pid='830831' dateline='1512700153' Wrote: Is it really that intriguing, though? I'm not sure choosing a girl is not a usual choice. We should be more open about people's sexual orientations!

By the way, I've already read your story (you update really quickly and several chapters a day), and I think it's pretty good. Just couldn't get to like Aya. I do like Hikaru, though.

Thank you!! I agree with you. Hopefully with same sex marriage laws passing around the world (just recently here in Australia), it would be more accepted. Thanks for reading the story!! I'll have to keep working on it to improve the characters. I have trouble with characters.