Advertisement

Choose Your Background

• Noah Bradley: A place to call Home

• Noah Bradley: Their Mournful Tones

How do I add a donations link at the end of my chapter?

I have seen some novels on the site wherein they have added a link to their Patreon or PayPal donations at the end of each chapter. How do I go about doing it? And how do I know if the donation information I have given in the donations tab of my novel is even working?
K!113R833
Go to your fiction's dashboard, and go over to the Donations tab (third from the right). There you can add the donation and patreon links.
(08-12-17, 10:25 PM)Necamijat Wrote: Go to your fiction's dashboard, and go over to the Donations tab (third from the right). There you can add the donation and patreon links.

I have added the links to the location which you have said before. But I do not know if they are working. And also is there some other procedure to add the links at the bottom of each chapter?
K!113R833
The links will (edit: should) be automatically added to the end of each chapter of the fiction when you fill out the dashboard as noted above.

EDIT: Try going to the usercp in the forums: https://forum.royalroadl.com/usercp.php?action=profile and fill out the fields for patreon/paypal there, then tell me if it shows up properly.
(08-12-17, 10:50 PM)Necamijat Wrote: EDIT: Try going to the usercp in the forums: https://forum.royalroadl.com/usercp.php?action=profile and fill out the fields for patreon/paypal there, then tell me if it shows up properly.

I don't see a Patreon/PayPal field on the edit profile page at all. Is that the problem?
K!113R833
Weird, the fields are filled in already...

Oh, we don't allow Donations on Fan Fictions. Could that be it?
(08-12-17, 11:42 PM)Necamijat Wrote: Weird, the fields are filled in already...

Oh, we don't allow Donations on Fan Fictions. Could that be it?

Maybe that's the issue. Thanks for clearing it up :)
Edit: My other fiction which is on hold has the link. Never checked there before. Looks like the novel being a fanfiction is the issue.
K!113R833