Coloured Wolf - or something like that

I read a history a long time ago that was very funny and suddenly wanted to re-read it, but i coudln't find it, here is what i remember.

"Coloured Wolf was a rich guy that loved hedonism, he died from bullets and killed his killed with some kick or martial art, he went to the sea of souls were he found an old man that was a powerful cultivator and he passed on his hedonism power to the wolf guy, and them they found the soul of a youth that killed himself and soemthing happened, coloured wolf reincarnated in the body of the youth that killed himself"

I do think the MC was named Ye Lao or something, i know the author named his characters with chinese words of penis, diarheia, boobs and other things, it was funny, he ate a pill that had purification powers and cleansed himself from all impurites a body has.
  i also remember that the orignal owner of the body had his spirit removed by the emperor/king and his own family/clan captured him to give to the emperor, where he lost his everything and was send to the worst place in the sect to die, there he found some weird guys and one of them was a liar with a flute, and his story was really tragic, there was also a ugly/strange guy, and a girl that was send here because she fought against hte guy that wanted to rape her, and his master was someone important in the sect.
  the fights were amazing, and i do remember the Mc had a good insight with 'cleaving' intent because he lived in the mountains with a sociopath, the mc had the empathy skill, also, he seemed to have minus nine thousand talent in something, when the talents were meansured from 1 to 5.
  it had a lot of sex and sexual jokes in the novel, it was a funny history, really amazing and creative, i remember that existed a shit eating insect that gained sentience after living for hundreds of years, and the MC had a wine gourd that he used to masturbate and transform into a golden wine that he gave to people... the last chapter i remember the Mc and the girl were in a inn were they found a group of mercs whose spiritual beast was hair.

Well, most of the things i remember, but i coudln't find in the net, my fear is that the author deleted the novel, the novel was in the weekly top five for some time before he dropped out for personal reasons, i was trying to see if he decided to continue or whatever, it was one of the few novels that i laughed a lot and had lots of drity jokes and theme.
boobs are nice.

well, if you know please tell me, i do want to know how it ended and re-read it.
"I knew you had fallen...but not that you had fallen so low"
Small Script that i thought, that sounds cool, but I will never use...on the real life