Lucy Wickshire: let's talk twists.

Okay, i'm not sure what came over me to start this thread, but...well, boredom is real....

So, for those who follow the book Lucy wickshire,  the current hair raising take down anticipated, is the fall of the queen. 

So, lets do a quick catch up.  The queen stole money from the royal treasury and kept in costudy of Mr McLears.  But Mr McLears has been taking over wickshire diamonds for years and stupidly decides to hide both together in the field. 

Lucy instructs Walter to do as he sees fit, Walter runs away and steals all of the Mclears fortune (including royal money). The Mclears want to hide that the money is gone from the queen.

The mistress in their house runs off to tell lady steinhouse to exchange for her son's safety. Lady steinhouse runs to plot With the king,  who the queen has been secretly poisoning; unknown to her,  he had found out long ago and can't wait to dethrone her. 

That was a long summary.....  So. What next? 

I'm curious, if you were me,  how would you spin this?  Do not forget to take other characters into consideration.....