Character Illustrations and Hopefully More(Commission of 100$ up to 500$)

Hello, I'm Monsoon117. I write the web novel The New World. It's an apocalyptic, gritty lit-rpg. I need someone to draw out the character's in the novel, and I have five in mind right now. I'm willing to give 100-500$ per illustration depending on the concept given and the finished artwork. I will pay over venmo or paypal, with installments in quarterly sums. These milestones will likely be the concept, outlining, color, and background though we will obviously discuss it over a voice chat for details or over P.M.'s

The kind of illustrations I'm looking for are the same illustrative style as the cover used in my Web Novel. Nothing crazy detailed, and the lines shouldn't be crisp in clean. I'm looking for a rougher, sketchier look. Color is also very important for the illustrations as well. Please don't message me with offers for black and white pictures.

The first and most important illustration is the main character, Daniel Hillside. He looks like the cover of the novel, but I'm looking for a full body picture that includes the rest of his armor and body. I would also like runes added towards his armor, though they don't have to be overly precise.

The second is of a girl named Althea. She has blue gray skin, purple irises, and purple hair. Think of a deep purple, like this color. Outside of that, she carries a biotic rifle made out of plates of armor. It fires harpoons, and it has a momentum sink on the back that absorbs recoil. She has a rather voluptous figure, though nothing overt.

The third is Torix Worm. He is a necromancer. He's essentially a lich, a soul grafted onto a mummified corpse. Dry skin, blue eyes of fire, and a long, flowing robe, he stands with a prideful, almost arrogant stance. He carries a grimoire locked by a leather belt until he wills it to open. He's menacing yet grandfatherly, if that makes any sense.

The fourth is Kessiah Crow. She is an athletic, tall woman with violet skin and white hair. She has an edgy haircut, with one side of her head being shaved. She has several tattoos, like numbers that signify date or flowing lettering. She wears a tanktop and a fitted leather pants, showing off her tones midsection. She's a fighter as well, very strong and haughty.

The fifth is a villain called Yawm of flesh. He is essentially a species of humanoid plants. This means he has two eyes on his face, but no mouth or anything like that. He has smooth bark skin covering a very muscled frame. His arms are like a humans, but too long for his body. His fingers end in points. Streaks of glowing green energy pulse from his chest, radiating the life force he has stolen. He is unbelievably powerful, a force of nature that can rip apart the fabric of dimensions.

These descriptions are vague in comparison with what I will give you guys if you decide on doing the illustrations. I can also send sketches of my own that show vague outlines of what I'm going for. Send me a P.M. if you're interested, or ask questions below if you're interested. Thank you for your time and consideration. Monsoon117 out.

RE: Character Illustrations and Hopefully More(Commission of 100$ up to 500$)

If you don't find anyone here, one of my favourite artists has an art style that really synergises with your cover art: https://chibionpu.deviantart.com/art/Chibionpu-Commission-Info-UPDATED-2017-550915920

She does pretty much any type of illustratory work so you can just send her a message and discuss what you want her to do, she's great to work with.