Advertisement

Choose Your Background

• Noah Bradley: A place to call Home

• Noah Bradley: Their Mournful Tones

Review Swap 2: Revenge of the Gold Stars

(12-01-18, 10:36 PM)acederequiza Wrote: I noticed the huge similarity between your work and Mushouku Tensei

Thanks for the recommendation, I hadn't heard of it. I'll look it up and give it a read. Literally every reincarnation story I had seen had the MC keep the fact that they were a reincarnated person away from their family. This isn't true for any of the "summoned" versions of course, but one of the initial premises not trying to hide this fact (I think a significant number of people unfamiliar with genera would go this route).

I'm curious to know your opinion if you finish it.

@TheResonantWordsmith

I went ahead and posted review, if you want to hash out finer details I'm happy to do it here or via PM.

@TheResonantWordsmith

I went ahead and posted review, if you want to hash out finer details I'm happy to do it here or via PM.
[/quote]

Thank you again for your review, Volos. I would be happy to discus the finer details. I'm interested in getting a better idea of what I could have done better, concerning the two detractors you mentioned.

Right now, I feel like I have a firm grasp of story structure but am looking to expand what I know concerning character depth. I think the depth I went in to is acceptable for the story but moving forward, I don't want people to be disappointed, like jumping in the swimming pool and finding it's only five feet deep when they expected ten.
TheResonantWordsmith
Check out my first web novel- The Rider with the Golden Torc
https://royalroadl.com/fiction/14970/the...olden-torc