"Fantasy" Adventure ? - MC who wants to train his Skills

Already asked on NU.

Looking for an Novel where the MC is hunting Monsters, going into Dungeons and maybe has to deal with Guilds.
Don´t care if it has Game Elements or not. With or without Interface.
At best no stupid Harem and no weak MC.
No annoying imotou or Girls like in every JAP Novel.
No MC who gives up on additional Power because his (female) companion wants it although it´s completely useless on her.
No weakling who only endures if an (female) companion complains that he took the Skill Book, Equipment, etc after he defeated the Boss by himself....you get the point.
MC should be serious with "leveling" up and getting better Equipment.

Completed or at least 30 Chapters.
Not completely slow paced and every shit is explained to the tinies detail.

Don´t care if: isekai, reborn, summoned, change of the modern world or living since ever in this world
Race change is okay too.

RE: "Fantasy" Adventure ?

Atros Imperium?

Edit: It doesn't have dungeons except in the sense of "places where monsters live". It is looking to be a harem but with mutual self-respect and non-stupid characters. All of the female members of the "harem" respect the MC. Other than that, pretty much exactly what you asked for.
My (Science) Fiction - Desolate Stars.
And historical - Out of the Motherland.
Go to a new fiction. Review it. Help the little guys.

RE: "Fantasy" Adventure ?

Ahh sorry.
Want to add that there doesn´t have to be Dungeons. It´s just an example of what I am thinking of when I think about an nice Adventure.
-It´s just an addition.

The emphasis is clearly on hunting and getting stronger.
And if the MC is in an City where there are Hunting Grounds for LV1 up to LV999, it´s also okay to stay in the same city.

RE: "Fantasy" Adventure ? - MC who wants to train his Skills

Just ended Ghosthound, it practically fits.
However it is annoyingly detailed to the point that the actual fights are shorter than the "leveling up".
Like: Several Chapters for one Skill or thinking about the world. That was way better done in "Arcane Emperor".

"The new World" is on my List, but it seems that again the MC gets an huge Power Boost compared to all others.

I am currently reading "Everybody loves large Chests", it fits me extremely well. Only the dumbness of the MC is annoying me.

What I am looking for would be:
I Never ran out of mana - quite plain, but he always sticks to his goal to get stronger and does it in nicely paced chapters.
Evolution Theory of the Hunter