"Suspenseful and emotional page turner", follow Adrian's journey in "Point of View."

Hello, I'm here to talk about my novel in progress, Point of View. I have poured a lot of love and thought into these words, they are all like my children. My book is about a man with a troubled past who faces an uncertain, apocalyptic future. How will these two mesh, and how won't they? The pages I've linked you two tell that story, and all of the crazy events that follow Adrian along his way.

RE: "Suspenseful and emotional page turner", follow Adrian's journey in "Point of View."

This story was truly incredible, and I put my review on the page itself. I promoted it on my novel as well, so I hope to get you some more readers that way.
Just another girl living life to the best that she can, God's child, now and forever.  I'm looking forwards to meeting you and talking with you in the future.   My novel:  http://www.royalroadl.com/fiction/14788/terminal

RE: "Suspenseful and emotional page turner", follow Adrian's journey in "Point of View."

No problem, it really was a pleasure to do it! If you'd like to swap, the link to my novel is in my signiture, but please don't feel pressured to if you don't want to or don't have the time. I'm just doing this to help.
Just another girl living life to the best that she can, God's child, now and forever.  I'm looking forwards to meeting you and talking with you in the future.   My novel:  http://www.royalroadl.com/fiction/14788/terminal

RE: "Suspenseful and emotional page turner", follow Adrian's journey in &quo...

'God_is_Good' pid='832126' dateline='1516756811' Wrote: No problem, it really was a pleasure to do it!  If you'd like to swap, the link to my novel is in my signiture, but please don't feel pressured to if you don't want to or don't have the time.  I'm just doing this to help.

I'll certainly pass the link along, thank you :).

'Media in Sanity' pid='832127' dateline='1516761072' Wrote: You got a 'Top Review', congratulations!

You deserve it. :)

I hadn't noticed that! But I do see a few others there right now from God_is_Good. Truly honored :).