Hey there people with talent!

I'm looking for a cover page for my novel, I'll link to the novel page below and would love for any budding artist to create one for me. 

I'm not really good with the artistic side of things and would love for someone to just create something after reading some of my work. 

I'd appreciate any replies and look forward to the amazing works of art that are posted if any. 

https://royalroadl.com/fiction/16453/king-of-hell

Synopsis: Hell, a place not normally mentioned in your everyday conversation, but a place that supposedly exists nonetheless. Ruled by the Great Families of the Ars Goetia, with Satan as the head. Although merely a title for the True King, Satan is the one that stands at the height of these lands. For centuries the Great Families have engaged in bloody wars and fierce political competition to ensure their family reigns supreme. In a world where the strong bully the weak and the concept of morality is an afterthought a unifying force is born, a saviour who will break the chains of rank and aristocracy and ascend to heights unknown…