forgot the title please help its killing me

hi im looking for a certain series but i cant find it in my library it goes like this a class is summoned to another world one of them is picked out be the hero then the mc is taken by them and sacrificed and has his soul torn apart and sent to hell he later returns to the living by becoming one of deaths kin called the banished i believe and gains the title herald of something if anyone can help me find it again that would be greatly appreciated.

RE: forgot the title please help its killing me

'availinglight7' pid='832644' dateline='1518385921' Wrote: hi im looking for a certain series but i cant find it in my library it goes like this a class is summoned to another world one of them is picked out be the hero then the mc is taken by them and sacrificed and has his soul torn apart and sent to hell he later returns to the living by becoming one of deaths kin called the banished i believe and gains the title herald of something if anyone can help me find it again that would be greatly appreciated.

I haven't read it, but a google suggests it might be Requiem of Souls?

RE: forgot the title please help its killing me

'Guetto' pid='832650' dateline='1518395400' Wrote:
'availinglight7' pid='832644' dateline='1518385921' Wrote: hi im looking for a certain series but i cant find it in my library it goes like this a class is summoned to another world one of them is picked out be the hero then the mc is taken by them and sacrificed and has his soul torn apart and sent to hell he later returns to the living by becoming one of deaths kin called the banished i believe and gains the title herald of something if anyone can help me find it again that would be greatly appreciated.

I haven't read it, but a google suggests it might be Requiem of Souls?

my man you are a god i will offer sacrifices in your name every time i tried to google it i only got a weird list of manga seriously thank you