Demon Queen good, angels bad...?

I read a book where I don't remember the title, I want to read it again or even read newer titles of the series, if they exist.

I think it was litRpg with a virtual game.
The protagonist was a mage.
He was together with a woman, I think the NPC inkepper of the starter city, who used a bow I think.
The protagonist has a friend who is a warrior but who is most of the time not together with the protagonist and sucks compared to the protagonist.
I am not sure, I think it was the story where it was very hard to learn magic, so, there are very few real mages. The protagonist got a magic book as reward for becoming a real mage. He had to invent a spell to become a mage.
He meets the demon queen who is very nice and helps him a lot.
He finds out that the angels are bad guys and he helps to falsify a contract between demons and angels.

Any idea?

RE: Demon Queen good, angels bad...?

'sufi' pid='832997' dateline='1519281145' Wrote: Birth of a Wordsmith by Justin Miller. I think this is the one.

Thank you! That is it.
I thought it was one of the books which are are in progress, but just not tagged correctly by me.
Thank you so much. I loved the beginning of that story.
Too bad that later it gets too defaultish for litRpg. But I liked the style of writing.

Thanks.

Ah, I now found out why I did not remember that author.
After the two good Dive books I got the first "World Seed" from Amazon which was a book about a so incredible stupid "pro gamer" I just did not bother to ever check books of that author again.

Ouch.