Question

So honestly I more just have a question. I posted in the Litrpg facebook page but it looks like my post was deleted. Anyone who has read The Land book 7 by Aleron Kong maybe you can answer it?
Spoiler for those who have not read it

So in the beginning of the book they have to bury the dead then the next day they have a party celebrating the lives of everyone. At 1 point in the party it says that even Krom made his voice heard and then he begins to sing. I thought krom was still in his trial at this point? Later on it even devotes a ch to krom coming back from the trial.

My next question is when Richter kills the ghast he got a prompt saying he could review a memory of the lich because of the energy he imbued in the bone. What happened to that memory? Maybe I just misread and it was saying he could review a memory of the ghasts associated with the lich but idk. 

Now don't take this the wrong way the book itself is very good and I enjoyed it immensely the only thing I'm upset with is that it wasn't longer or there aren't more books out lol.