Looking for an old completed story that I forgot the name of

Hello,

Recently I wanted to reread a story which starts with MC getting reincarnated as a (divine?) beast and he lives together with his mother. He hunts other beasts and grows stronger. Then an evil wizard/sorcerer (or something) summoned him to another world and tried enslaving but due to MC being op, he easily overcome things.

I do not remember much more aside from that in the late part of the story, his mother together with his fiance comes looking for him but he already got a harem (or at least one girlfriend) and that he is of a race that even gods(?) fear.

It has been completed and I read it all but I wanted to read it again. I cannot find it now on royalroadl. It should be released before new website was introduced.

Thank you for anyone that will help me with this.

Mattaj

P.S. It is a story from royalroadl.
Optimised procrastination

RE: Looking for an old completed story that I forgot the name of

'Media in Sanity' pid='833084' dateline='1519597875' Wrote: Wrong board, m9.

https://forum.royalroadl.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5852

Then can you at least post a link to correct board? The link you provided leads to the same one I and many others posted similar questions.

'TwoJoints' pid='833123' dateline='1519722633' Wrote: I believe the mc of that story hate clichés?

I cannot remember much. Can you post a link and I will check it out?

Thanks

'Tanaka Tomoyuki' pid='833170' dateline='1519905843' Wrote:
'Mattaj' pid='833147' dateline='1519851095' Wrote:
'Media in Sanity' pid='833084' dateline='1519597875' Wrote: Wrong board, m9.

https://forum.royalroadl.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5852

Then can you at least post a link to correct board? The link you provided leads to the same one I and many others posted similar questions.

You originally posted this thread in the recommendations section, and Media in Sanity showed you where you should have created this thread - in the I forgot the title... section, not recommendations. It's only in the I forgot the title... section now because a moderator moved it here, and not because you created it here.

I see. Thank you for informing me. It was the first time that I posted anything here.

'GunsOfPurgatory' pid='833711' dateline='1521665205' Wrote: is it this?

http://royalroadl.com/fiction/1698/overlord-the-beast-of-the-apocalypse

Unfortunately not. The story from what I remember is much more laid back kind of story. MC is reincarnated into some kind of divine beast (wolf maybe) which is OP, then forcibly summoned, break free and kill summoner immediately. After that, he has fun around the world, solves some problems, then his mother and fiance travel to the planet that he is on. There is a small dispute between MC's current girlfriend(s?) and his  (little bit only) yandere fiance. They all make up and there was something else but I do not remember much of the details as I read it couple years ago.
And the most important, the story is COMPLETED for couple years now.

'Mattaj' pid='833799' dateline='1522062972' Wrote:
'GunsOfPurgatory' pid='833711' dateline='1521665205' Wrote: is it this?

http://royalroadl.com/fiction/1698/overlord-the-beast-of-the-apocalypse

Unfortunately not. The story from what I remember is much more laid back kind of story. MC is reincarnated into some kind of divine beast (wolf maybe) which is OP, then forcibly summoned, break free and kill summoner immediately. After that, he has fun around the world, solves some problems, then his mother and fiance travel to the planet that he is on. There is a small dispute between MC's current girlfriend(s?) and his  (little bit only) yandere fiance. They all make up and there was something else but I do not remember much of the details as I read it couple years ago.
And the most important, the story is COMPLETED for couple years now.

Duly noted. I'll make a new NUF post with this info.

'Mattaj' pid='833080' dateline='1519570886' Wrote: Hello,

Recently I wanted to reread a story which starts with MC getting reincarnated as a (divine?) beast and he lives together with his mother. He hunts other beasts and grows stronger. Then an evil wizard/sorcerer (or something) summoned him to another world and tried enslaving but due to MC being op, he easily overcome things.

I do not remember much more aside from that in the late part of the story, his mother together with his fiance comes looking for him but he already got a harem (or at least one girlfriend) and that he is of a race that even gods(?) fear.

It has been completed and I read it all but I wanted to read it again. I cannot find it now on royalroadl. It should be released before new website was introduced.

Mattaj

Is it Animus Storm?

'GunsOfPurgatory' pid='833905' dateline='1522431204' Wrote:
'Mattaj' pid='833080' dateline='1519570886' Wrote: Hello,

Mattaj

Is it Animus Storm?

No it isn't. The start in the story that I am looking for is reincarnating and being reborn but he, at the beginning, is only with his mother and they hunt for mythical beings. If I remember correctly they were in some kind of snowy region at the beginning but I am not sure.