Help , Please review

I need someone to review my prologue , basically my MC has half a soul in the prologue , with the other half in another in another universe so it's very confusing. Just please help me see if I can beter it or what I can change.

The prologue might be written a bit confusing, but it will make sense later

Sitting in my room lazing about , watching TV and thinking what I am going to eat tonight. My normal daily activity...Wondering why I am here in this shitty place .Onto a more serious note, well not that serious ... I think that at least I have a ok loking face, yip talking about my face, need to be positive you know . I dont ever really go out ,so no proof, but my mom says I am ... well she never said anything bout my looks but ...

Let's skip that and get onto another part of my awesome life... And leave my Parents out of this.

I am a 23 year old with nothing to show for. My life has been a long string of me dreaming of nothing. Just goint to Bed waking up a few seconds later not understanding how the sun has risin with me not knowing of time that has passed . Feeling tired and bored.

I dont feel anything for the world .I live on as I never really had any attachment to it. I always stand around the house all day dreaming of something, pulling me closer to it ,with me trying to see what it is. Or was it the other way around .I am a air-head so dont get lost in my thought .All I ever see is black just like my broken dreams.As in I dont remember shit ,pure darkness as always. I feel kind of broken. Note to self should see a Doctor.

My name is Jason , I live in the 21st centuary on Earth. The most boring place ever I feel for no apparant reason.Probaly because I only play games and read awesome light novels. I never get enough because there never is . Time is a bitch that loves walking in slow motion. To slow for me. I want to do something with my life , like randomly becoming badass at fighting and getting some cool powers. I tried that cultivating shit before , did it for 5 min before stopping. Dont know why I did something fictional like that. Really feel dumb about it. I mean you read something that is fiction and actually go try it. Wow I hope I am not alone in that, but yeah what if it worked who would have been laughing then, that's right me...

Sometimes I feel the something on the other side of the darkness pulling me into what I want to be a dream or my new reallity . Probally one of the reasons I love losing myself in Immortals flying through the air and idiot young masters saying "I your Father... ". Always gets me to laugh, but this thime it brought something entirely else...

I love living , but I long for the idea of dying and seeing what is next.

Rebirt...

OK guys this is the firts prologue hope it is good enough for you to read some more , please help with any mistakes . English is my second language , so it might not be perfect.