Authors and Stories Worth Exploring!

~ Authors and Stories I Recommend ~
~ In No Particular Order... ~

ResonantIce: Tidal Lock

RivertheRoyal: Divine Bladesmith

Da3strikes: Awaken Online
(Author has removed his book from RRL, and has stated that they will no longer be updating this story on RRL, period.)

Johnbonken: Medical Wolf

Fate's_Bitch: Breaking Syd

BeamMeUpScotty: Two Worlds

Shinsori: Charmed?

Solistia: Overseer

ForgottenSlayer: The Botched Summoning

Zanderkoala: The Tempered

Mr Sir: Sky Prince

Mickr4: The Merge

Abraxis: Sage Fall

TrueNORD: The L10Ns

And Many More to Come!...

RE: Authors and Stories Worth Exploring!

Another recommendation thread? Check out the ones in my 70+ list (link in sig) to see if you missed any good reads. I hope to see new things in the future.
RE:TTC | Support Your Authors | WriTE + Magazine | LitRPGS | INKED | RRL Music Playlist | Gashapon Art Machine | RRL Discord
Congrats, you've found the following item: <Potato.> Would you like to add it to your inventory?
<Yes>/<No>
P.s. Too lazy to finish cleaning up my forum sig right now. Ignore half the links please.

'j0nn0' pid='752807' dateline='1470672410' Wrote: Another recommendation thread? Check out the ones in my 70+ list (link in sig) to see if you missed any good reads. I hope to see new things in the future.

will do!

since you mention "another" reco-reads thread, i don't mind if you merge this with an existing one, 'cause you have godly mod powers 'n' i don't. i just want a post listing my reco-reads...

Ah, so many familiar names and titles...... and then a few i haven't heard of before, i'll go check those out now....

Oh and obligatory shameless self-promotion: "Read my stuff too, links below..."

Now off to read, thanks for the list!!!!
My Site (You can find all my Fics, my schedule, my status updates, and all sorts of other stuff here)
Scribes of Darkness (A semi-official group i'm trying to start up, click and find out more)

Suggestion, don't center the text. It's a little annoying. Plus, having some sort of order would make it easier to browse the list. Alphabetical by either author name or title would do nicely.
RE:TTC | Support Your Authors | WriTE + Magazine | LitRPGS | INKED | RRL Music Playlist | Gashapon Art Machine | RRL Discord
Congrats, you've found the following item: <Potato.> Would you like to add it to your inventory?
<Yes>/<No>
P.s. Too lazy to finish cleaning up my forum sig right now. Ignore half the links please.

'AaronDragon' pid='754135' dateline='1470768757' Wrote: Ah, so many familiar names and titles...... and then a few i haven't heard of before, i'll go check those out now....

Oh and obligatory shameless self-promotion: "Read my stuff too, links below..."

Now off to read, thanks for the list!!!!

ill check them out

'j0nn0' pid='754279' dateline='1470776231' Wrote: Suggestion, don't center the text. It's a little annoying. Plus, having some sort of order would make it easier to browse the list. Alphabetical by either author name or title would do nicely.

i just randomly grab them off my follow list, adding as i find new gems.

'Necamijat' pid='754290' dateline='1470776661' Wrote: People actually like reading my novel? o.O

im looking forward to reading about the princess meeting his family, and yes, i enjoy your story that's why its on my list of good reads.

I don't know how I feel about having read every single story on your list, lol. Man, seeing Breaking Syd on it hurts though, sucks that it was just dropped. Well, most of the stuff on your list is good, nice job!

Oh right, btw. Zanderkoala has a new project called The Garden, http://royalroadl.com/fiction/4801 , have you not read it or did you just not like it?

Same question in regards to Scottf14's Earth Tactical Advance, http://royalroadl.com/fiction/4801 .
Trainee crazy cat lady.

'MulDaya' pid='755548' dateline='1470873840' Wrote: I don't know how I feel about having read every single story on your list, lol. Man, seeing Breaking Syd on it hurts though, sucks that it was just dropped. Well, most of the stuff on your list is good, nice job!

Oh right, btw. Zanderkoala has a new project called The Garden, http://royalroadl.com/fiction/4801 , have you not read it or did you just not like it?

Same question in regards to Scottf14's Earth Tactical Advance, http://royalroadl.com/fiction/4801 .

wut? dropped!!!???

have not read the garden or Earth tactical advance, i only want to post stuff i have personaly read and found amazing (such as master of all jack of none)

'Aapjuh' pid='774637' dateline='1472257138' Wrote: Tbh the only ones worth exploring are those that actually finish their stories.

You, my friend, have missed out on a great many things if that is what you truly believe. Oh well. To each their own.
<Yes>/<No>